Box offers several UI Elements to create common user experiences with files and folders in an application.
The available UI Elements are:
- Content Explorer- Allow users to search and browse through files and folders
- Content Open With - Allow users to open content stored in box with a partner application using an embedded dropdown
- Content Picker - Allow users to select files or folders from their Box account
- Content Preview - Display interactive viewers for documents, images, audio, video, and more
- Content Sidebar - Display a sidebar for file metadata and activity feed information
- Content Uploader - Allow users to upload files by selecting or using drag-and-drop
UI Elements can be used in isolation or joined together to construct common user flows with content, such as uploading and then viewing a file.