You've reached the end of this Quick Start guide. By now you should have taken the following steps.
- Created and configured an OAuth 2.0 application.
Installed and configured the CLI
- Built and executed CLI commands
- Learned about options and bulk commands
- Explored using the CLI to run a Powershell script
To take the next step, the following resources are recommended:
- Review all commands.
- Review token cache settings.
- Review autocomplete settings.
- Review all of the CLI sample scripts.