You've reached the end of this Quick Start guide. By now you should have taken the following steps.
- Created a new iOS app in Xcode.
- Installed the iOS SDK into your project.
- Configured a Box App so that the iOS SDK can access the Box API.
- Made your first API call to the Box API with the iOS SDK.
To take the next step with your application, the following resources are recommended.
- Token Downscoping: In this quick start guide you used a developer token to make your first call. To implement a scalable solution you should have a server-side solution to generate downscoped tokens to replace that implementation.
- Official JWT sample application: Bundled with the iOS SDK, this sample application will get you started quickly with a properly structured Box JWT application, which doesn't require user login.
- Official OAuth 2 sample application: Bundled with the iOS SDK, this sample application will get you started quickly with a properly structured Box OAuth 2 application, which requires user login.